After successfully managing the operation of Magic Computers Co. and PC
Systems since 1983, the company founder, Andrew Budihardjo, then moved
on and initiated a new venture. Alfa Computers Pty Ltd commenced trading
in 1987, initially trading as a computer reseller, later into exclusive
manufacturing and distribution. Today, Alfa Computers business diversification
includes Manufacturing, Distribution, Government/Education supplies, Solutions
and Services. As part of strategic organisational restructuring in 1994,
Magic Computers and PC Systems operation was merged with Alfa Computers.
Alfa Computers prides with its array of industry accreditations,
endorsements, and various partnership it built.
- Quality Endorsed Company in conformance to the international standard
quality system ISO9001:2000. Certified and annually audited by SAI Global.
- Microsoft Certified Partner - signifies a high degree of competence
and expertise with Microsoft technologies.
- Australian Federal Government Endorsed Supplier
- New South Wales Government ITS2006 Supply Contractor
- Queensland Approved GITC Supplier Q-2233
- Product Distributor for: Canon, Deltacom, Eaton Powerware, Fujitsu,
IcyDock, Leadtek Research, LSI Logic, NEC, Panasonic, Sony and Supermicro
- Hewlett Packard Government and Education Accredited Reseller
- Cisco System Channel Partner
- Symantec Authorised Education Reseller
- SonicWALL Medallion Partner
- McAfee SecurityAlliance Associate Partner
- Authorised Reseller for various brand names including Adaptec, Altec
Lansing, Belkin, Comsol, Crumpler, DLink, Eizo, IBM, Intel, Kingston,
Lacie, Legend, LG, Linksys, Netgear, Primera, Samsung, Seagate, Serverlink,
Toshiba, Verbatim and many others.
The winning formula for Alfa Computers is the combination
of dedicated management and staff, consistent quality, professional technical
support, realistic pricing structures plus a high respect for it customers.
Alfa Computers is proudly 100% Australian owned